The Ohio Artist Registry (OAR) is an exciting opportunity for artists to share their work, connect with the creative community, and establish an online presence—all on a free, virtual platform! The OAR encourages artists working in all art forms, throughout Ohio and beyond, to create a profile, which allows them to better promote themselves and their work. Being listed in the OAR provides artists with new opportunities to share their work with clients, galleries, patrons, and audiences. A listing in the OAR does not confer an endorsement, approval, or verification by the Ohio Arts Council.
For more information, contact Kathy Signorino, artist programs director, at email@example.com or 614-728-6140.
Jack Earley was born and raised in Xenia OH, and has lived in New York, California, Arizona, Minnesota and North Dakota. He has lived in Ohio (again) since 1994. He started his professional art career in 1986, having over 40 art galleries across the United States handling his work, with many one-man shows/openings and group shows. …
Steven Edinger is an Athens, Ohio based photographer. He is actively engaged in artmaking
and has an interest in capturing experimental, abstract, nature-based imagery that mirrors some
of his vision loss/distortion that occurs with Glaucoma. Steve enjoys sharing his work with other
photographers as well as members of his community.
Through his art, he has found ways to also manage Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Borderline
BiPolar Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and anxiety.…
I paint on site and in the studio, I use sketches from life and Memory, and I employ both reference photographs and imaginary elements.…
Digital Image Maker
Alex Elerian is a photographer and digital image maker with both a creative and an educational background.
My efforts are to use theatre in all its creative aspects to, educate, enlighten and to transform people. My gift is to use the educational tools that theater employs to add value to students’ lives and to nurture their positive development. Also, I seek to uplift the role of women in society throughout the diaspora.
I am a world traveler having been to five of the seven continents.…
Kim Elliott has won awards in national and regional art exhibitions and two artist-in-residence fellowships from the National Park Service. The competitions she enters tend to be juried by museum directors and curators of note, such as the Director of the National Folk Art Museum, the Curator-in-Charge of the Renwick Gallery in the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Art, and the Director of the Butler Institute of American Art, all of whom honored her with awards. …
• Cleveland Public Library Walz Branch photo contest 2016 Winner Wildlife Category
• Beck Center for the Arts First Annual Juried Photography Competition 2016
• Cleveland.com April, 27 2018 Winner of Facebook Photo Contest
• Cleveland Metroparks Chagrin Nature Center photo exhibition Oct 1, 2018 to Oct 31, 2018 – contestant.
• Cleveland Metroparks Chagrin photo exhibition 2019 – contestant
• Rock the Lake Photo Beach Contest: contestant 2019
• Cleveland Photo Fest 2019 Good Goat Gallery Sell and Show event being held at the Good Goat Gallery in Lakewood, https://clevelandphotofest.org/cpf-good-goat-gallery-events/
• Key Tower online photo contest. 2019 Honorable mention
• Kerala Cleveland Photo Exchange Show May 2021 Cleveland Photo Fest
• Cleveland Photo Fest Dear Diary Show (May 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021)
• Cleveland Photo Fest I identify As Exhibition (April 30, 2021)
• Cleveland Photo Fest Speak in Images See in sound. June 2021
• Berea Fair County photo exhibition 4th place landmark photography color
• Berea Fair Ground exhibition 4th place human interest non-human non domesticated black and white
• Berea Fair Grounds 2nd place portrait black and white.
• Photographer’s Only show juried by Laura D’Alessandro at Stella’s Art Gallery. Sept 2021. 3rd place winner
• Second Annual Bricolage Show at Stella’s Art Gallery – contestant November 2021
• Art Possible Ohio – Accessible Expressions Ohio 2022 (AEO 22) exhibition and tour march 2022. Emerging Artist Category 3rd place winner.
Art Possible Ohio- Accessible Expression Ohio 2023 (AEO 23) exhibition and tour 2023. Emerging Artist Category . Winner of Family Category for my
Cleveland Photo Fest Fourth Annual Exhibition Unity through Photography exbibit.
Certificates of Completion Cleveland Public Library
• Photography Nature with your Digital Camera April 13, 2020
• Discover Digital Photography December 31, 2020
• Photographing People with Your Digital Camera March 5, 2021
Publications and Articles
• Newpaper Article “The Gordon Square Print “2016 Winner of Adult Nature category
Elizabeth Emery is a multidisciplinary artist working in various mediums and across genres. Her sculptures and paintings reference movement, gravity, and the experience of the body in chaotic surroundings. Her work has been exhibited at museums and galleries across the United States including Museum of Modern Art Cleveland, Hammond Harkins Gallery, and Bunnell Arts Gallery in Alaska.…
I am Executive Director of Papercircle in Nelsonville, Ohio. This is a small nonprofit arts organization. Our mission is to teach others about paper making an book arts. My goal is become a Paper marker. To learn the craft skill and art form so that I can mentor and teach others about this method and make sure the process continues.
Professor of Art
Claudia Esslinger is a visual artist working experimentally with digital media, both photography and video, as well as sculptural installations and prints. A common thread throughout her projects is a poetic exploration of inequities in both humanity and nature. She has been the recipient of seven Ohio Arts Council Individual Artist Excellence awards and has held numerous residencies. In 2019 she was the director of the Kenyon-Rome program.
Mixed Media Artist
As a child of the 80’s, Donna McCarty-Estep’s nostalgia drives her creativity. Inspired by popular culture, she pulls inspiration from movies and literature to create portraits that evoke those same feelings in others. With a mix of stencil and direct painting, fun is the purpose and the end result.
Donna McCarty-Estep is a multi-disciplinary painter, printmaker, and arts facilitator that calls Columbus, Ohio home. …
Graphic Designer +Communications Specialist
As an experienced graphic designer with a rich eight-year background spanning both corporate and non-profit sectors, I embarked on my creative journey after earning my undergraduate degree from Kent State University in 2016. Since then, I have ardently contributed to the realms of art and design. Amidst the rigors of my professional responsibilities, I take great pleasure in cultivating my artistic talents within the confines of my home studio.…
I am an artist, mother and graduate of Columbus College of Art and Design. Art is and has always been an outlet for me to deal with the stresses of life and anxiety. I focus in oil panting and some mixed medi.
Executive and Artistic Director
I have enjoyed a world-class career as a dancer, but my art beginnings were as a visual art student in high school. I found that as a dancer I could be both an athlete and an artist. I received Fine Arts degrees in both Painting and Dance from Ohio University. I have enjoyed an award-winning career choreographing dances and teaching. My work ranges from highly produced theatrical works to creating educational programs in schools. As a visual artist, my painting and sculptural work is primarily figurative, and celebrates the expression of the human spirit through representational and abstract approaches to the figure.